Within the academic mobility of Erasmus+ program and with cooperation with Europa-University Flensburg we would like to announce for an academic mobility for BA and MA students in different subjects at AAUP to study a complete semester (Spring semester 2021) at Europa-University Flensburg in Germany.
- The university follows an open door policy, which means students can take courses of different study programs with the consent of the teaching staff.
- Free German language level and skill courses for incoming students as well as German culture courses.
- Free English upper intermediate and advance level language courses. Language courses for 12 additional languages are also on offer.
- Free Academic Culture course to help the students prepare to study in Germany.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities such as excursions and events in and around Flensburg organized by the International Center
- Incoming students will be fully supported before and during their stay (e.g. looking for accommodation, pick-up service from the airport, etc.)
- Excellent study and living conditions in a middle-sized bicultural city at the border with Denmark (with a lower cost of living compared to major German cities), beautiful beaches and surroundings with many leisure and outdoor facilities. Being located only 150 km from Flensburg, Hamburg is right on the doorstep.
Here is a list of the subjects that are offered through this mobility:
- English Language for BA students.
- Business for BA students.
- Intercultural Communication and Literature for MA students.
- Conflict Resolution for MA students.
- Business Administration for MA students.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the phone (04) 2418888 ext : 1034 or by email: projects.grantsaaup.edu
If you are still interested please fill the application in English and send it through email to: projects.grantsaaup.edu no later than September 26, 2020.