Doctor of Medicine (M.D) Program / University of Jordan
As part of, Memorandum of Understanding signed between Arab American University in Palestine and University of Jordan in Jordan to annually accept a limited number of students to get a Degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) through studying three semesters in Arab American University campus- Jenin. Student have to meet the program’s conditions. Below are some details about academic requirements and credit hours for both Arab American University and University of Jordan:
- Students must hold high school certificate (scientific stream) or its equivalent with at least 85% average.
- The applicant should apply to the University of Jordan by filling the online application at the Arab American University Jenin’s Campus.
- The student gets the acceptance to the Doctor of Medicine (M.D) specialization at the University of Jordan directly before starting his/her studies at the Arab American University, according to the University of Jordan admission requirements.
- The students study three semesters – the first, second, and summer semesters of the same academic year – at the Arab American University.
- After fulfilling the Arab American University success requirements for the first academic year according to the study plan, the student continue his/her study at the University of Jordan to get the degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D).
- The student get awarded a doctor's degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) from the University of Jordan after completing this degree requirements.
- The program duration is at least six years and the total required credits in the study plan are 256 credit hours, of which 48 are studied at the Arab American University while the rest 208 studied at the University of Jordan.
- The tuition fees are 280 JD per credit hour during the study in the University of Jordan and 200 JD per credit hour during the study in the Arab American University.