The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Arab American University announces the start of receiving applications for admission for Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine for Fall semester of academic year 2020/2021 from Wednesday, 19/08/2020 until Thursday, 01/10/2020.
- The applicant must hold a high school certificate or an equivalent certificate in scientific branch.
- Must have a minimum high school average of 85%.
- Pass the personal interview.
- Pass the capacity exam.
Arab American University ( AAUP ) Main Campus - Jenin
Credit Hour Fee:
|High School Average|
Duration of Study:
The study period is normally at least six years.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Wednesday, 19 August 2020.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a Bachelor's degree and Intermediate Diploma and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- University campus in Ramallah, Abu Qash, Near Al-Rayhan neighborhood.
- University Office in Haifa.
- University Office in Rahat.
- University Office in Majdal Shams
- PalPay Payment Points Located in Palestine.
- The following Accredited Banks in all its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestine Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank For Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
National Bank Bank of Palestine Ltd. Quds Bank Safa Bank
- Admission application fees is $100 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form that’s available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all the required fields.
- While filling out the application, you can save it and return later for amendments and send it.
- Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin for submitting the original documents.
- The application is studied by a specialized committee, this process takes time to study each application and some specialization are immediately replied to.
- When the application is complete and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter.
- The student should pay for the seat reservation fees at any of our certified banks which is amount $4500 USD, then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains login information required for the Edugate Portal and other additional information.
- The student should then go the deanship of admission in main campus in Jenin or the registration office in Ramallah Campus to issue the "Student Card" and must submit the seat reservation letter.
- For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042-418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or Fax (042-510814) or by email (Daraaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application.
- A certified Palestinian high school certificate, in addition to the original copy of the non-Palestinian high school diploma or its equivalent of foreign certificates from the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in addition a sealed and duly signed certificate and all related documents. And for Bagrut Students, Original Bagrut diploma (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translated to English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified.
- Two Personal photos.
- The deadline to apply for admission if seats are still available, is Thursday, 01/10/2020.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Sunday 04/10/2020.
- The number of seats is limited.