The Deanship of Admission and Registration at the Arab American University announces of start receiving applications for admission for bachelor’s degree and diploma in education for upper basic level for Fall semester for the academic year 2018/2019 from Saturday, 08/12/2018 until Wednesday, 13/02/2019 in the faculties of the university as follows:
|Faculty||Major||High School Branch||Minimum High School Average|
|Engineering & Information Technology||
Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy
( New )
|Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology||75%|
|Computer Systems Engineering||70%|
|Computer Information Technology (CIT)||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural||65%|
|Computer Networks / Minor Information Security|
|Geographic Information Systems (GIS)||All Branches||65%|
|Sciences||Mathematics and Statistics||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural or Information Technology||65%|
|Mathematics and Statistics / Minor in Computer Science|
|Mathematics and Statistics / Minor in Education|
|Biology and Biotechnology|
|Biology and Biotechnology / Minor in Education|
|Physics / Minor in Computer Science|
|Physics / Minor in Education|
|Chemistry / Minor in Education|
|Arts||Arabic Language and Media||All Branches||65%|
|Education - Basic Elementary Education|
|Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level Track :||All Branches||Must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university or currently is a student at AAUP and finished 70 Cr.Hrs with no less than 1.67 GPA|
|Sport Sciences||Sports Sciences||All Branches - under the following conditions:
1- Pass the fitness exam ( date will be assigned later ).
2- Candidate must be healthy ( with a certified effort test from a licensed health center )
|Allied Medical Sciences||Medical Laboratory Sciences||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural||65%|
Environment and Community Health
|Scientific or Literary or Shar'i or Agricultural or Industrial or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business|
|Physio - Therapy||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural|
|Occupational Therapy||Scientific or Literary or Shar'i or Agricultural or Industrial or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business||
65% for Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural Branches
70% for Literary or Shar'i or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business Branches
|Scientific or Literary or Shar'i or Agricultural or Industrial or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business||
65% for Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural Branches
80% for Literary or Shar'i or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business Branches
|Administrative & Financial Sciences||Accounting||All Branches||65%|
|Human Resource Management|
|Finance and Banking Sciences|
|Operation Management / Management Information Systems (MIS)|
|Operation Management / Hospitals and Health Care Management|
|Fiqh & Law|
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Saturday, 08 December 2018.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a bachelor's degree and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Site – AL-Rehan.
- University Office in Nazareth.
- The following banks in all its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestine Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank For Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
National Bank Bank of Palestine Ltd. Quds Bank
- Admission application fees is $70 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form that’s available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all the required fields.
- After the applicant makes sure that the application has been submitted electronically successfully, he should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin for submitting the original required documents.
- Each application is studied by a specialized committee. This process takes time to study each application individually. In some majors the committee decision is given immediately.
- If the student gets accepted when the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student who receive the final acceptance letter should pay the seat reservation fee mentioned in the final acceptance latter at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the edugate portal and additional information.
- Head to the university student card issuing office in the Deanship of Student Affairs in Jenin Campus to issue your own university card. You need to show the seat reservation letter.
- For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042-418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or Fax (042-510814) or by email (Daraaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education. And for Bagrut Students, Original Bagrut diploma (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translation to it in English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants)
- Personal photo. ( 2 )
- Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
- The deadline to apply for admission to the specialties in which seats are still available, on Wednesday, 13/02/2019.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Saturday 16/02/2019.