The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Arab American University announces the start of receiving applications for admission for Bachelor’s degree and Intermediate Diploma and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level for Fall semester of academic year 2021/2022 from Sunday, 20/06/2021 until Thursday, 07/10/2021 in the faculties of the university as follows:
|Faculty||Major||High School Branch||Minimum High School Average|
|Modern Sciences - Ramallah Campus||Interior Architecture - Ramallah Campus||All Branches||70%|
|Optometry - Ramallah Campus||Scientific only||70%|
|Digital Marketing - Ramallah Campus||All Branches||65%|
|Financial Engineering - Ramallah Campus||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology||65%|
|Human Resource Management - Ramallah Campus||All Branches||65%|
|Finance and Data Science - Ramallah Campus||All Branches||65%|
|Statistics and Data Science - Ramallah Campus||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural||65%|
|Digital Health - Ramallah Campus||Scientific only||70%|
|Modern Media - Ramallah Campus||Digital Media - Ramallah Campus||All Branches||65%|
|Communication and Social Media - Ramallah Campus|
|Public Relations - Ramallah Campus|
|Dentistry||Doctor of Dental Surgery||Scientific only||85%|
|Engineering||Mechatronics Engineering||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology||80%|
|Medical Equipment Engineering|
|Computer Systems Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy|
|Information Technology||Computer Science||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural||65%|
|Computer Science / Minor Information Technology|
|Computer Networks / Minor Information Security|
|Multimedia Technology||All Branches||65%|
|Geographic Information Systems (GIS)|
|Sciences||Criminal Biology||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural or Information Technology||65%|
|Statistics and Data Science|
|Mathematics and Statistics|
|Mathematics and Statistics / Minor in Computer Science|
|Mathematics and Statistics / Minor in Education|
|Biology and Biotechnology|
|Biology and Biotechnology / Minor in Education|
|Physics / Minor in Computer Science|
|Physics / Minor in Education|
|Arts||Arabic Language and Media||All Branches||65%|
|Education - Basic Elementary Education|
|Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level Track:||All Branches||Must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university or currently is a student at AAUP and finished 70 Cr.Hrs with no less than 1.67 GPA|
|Sport Sciences||Sport Sciences||All Branches - under the following conditions:
1- Pass the fitness exam ( date will be assigned later ).
2- Candidate must be healthy ( with a certified effort test from a licensed health center ).
|Allied Medical Sciences||Medical Laboratory Sciences||Scientific only||70%|
|Physio - Therapy|
|Environmental Management and Recycling|
|Prosthetics and Orthotics||Scientific or Literary or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural||65% for Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural Branches
80% for Literary Branch
|Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural||65%|
|Environmental Sciences and Technology||All Branches||65%|
|Nursing||Nursing||Scientific or Literary||70% for Scientific
80% for Literary
|Administrative & Financial Sciences||Economics and Islamic Banking||All Branches||65%|
|Finance and Data Science|
|Human Resource Management|
|Operation Management / Management Information Systems (MIS)|
|Law||Law||Scientific or Literary or Shar'i or (Entrepreneurship and Business for graduates of 2020 and 2021)||75%|
|Fiqh & Law|
|Diploma||Diploma in Dental Technology||Scientific or Literary||50% for Scientific Branch
60% for Literary Branch
|To Inquire About Tuition Fees, Click Here|
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Sunday, 20 June 2021.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a Bachelor's degree and Intermediate Diploma and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- University campus in Ramallah, Abu Qash, Near Al-Rayhan neighborhood.
- University Office in Haifa.
- University Office in Rahat.
- University Office in Majdal Shams.
- PALPAY Service.
- The following Accredited Banks in all its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestine Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank For Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
National Bank Bank of Palestine Ltd. Quds Bank Safa Bank Bank of Jordan
- Admission application fees is $100 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form that’s available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all the required fields.
- While filling out the application, you can save it and return later for amendments and send it.
- Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah campus for submitting the original documents.
- The application is studied by a specialized committee, this process takes time to study each application and some specialization are immediately replied to.
- When the application is complete and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter.
- The student should pay for the seat reservation fees at any of our Accredited Banks or through PALPAY Service then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains login information required for the Edugate Portal and other additional information.
- The student should then go the deanship of admission in main campus in Jenin or the registration office in Ramallah Campus to issue the "Student Card" and must submit the seat reservation letter and personal identity.
- For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042-418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or Fax (042-510814) or by email (Daraaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application.
- A certified Palestinian high school certificate, in addition to the original copy of the non-Palestinian high school diploma or its equivalent of foreign certificates from the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in addition a sealed and duly signed certificate and all related documents. And for Bagrut Students, Original Bagrut diploma (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translated to English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified.
- Two Personal photos.
- Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
- The deadline to apply for admission to the specialties in which seats are still available, is Thursday, 07/10/2021.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Sunday 10/10/2021.
- Applicants for some programs may be subject to a written or an oral interview.