The Faculty of Graduate Studies in Arab American University (AAUP) announces the start date of accepting applications for the Fall Semester of the academic year 2021/2022 to be from Thursday Jun. 29th, 2021 until Monday Oct. 1st, 2021 for the following programs:
* Except Residency Program in Orthodontics where its deadline is Thursday 26/08/2021.
* Except Ph.D. in Business Program where its deadline is Monday 15/11/2021.
First: PhD Programs
|1||Phd in Nursing ( in association with Jacksonville University )|
|2||PhD in Rehabilitation Sciences ( in association with Jacksonville University )|
|3||PhD in Business ( Joint with Indiana University )|
|4||PhD in Accounting and Finance|
|5||PhD in International Political Economy|
PhD in Education:
|7||PhD in Sociology|
PhD in Public Law:
|9||PhD in Conflict Resolution ( in association with University of Flensburg, Germany )|
|10||PhD in Physics|
Second: Master's Programs
Master in Law:
Master in Data Science:
|3||Master in Cyber Security|
|4||Master in Sustainable Energy and Renewable Energy|
|5||Master in Artificial Intelligence|
|6||Master in Arabic Language and Literature|
Master in Education:
|8||Master in Sports Management in English|
Master in Rehabilitation Sciences: ( in association with Jacksonville University )
Master in Administration:
Master in Banking and Finance Sciences:
Master in Public Relations and Media:
Clinical Masters in Dentistry:
Mater in Nursing:
Master in Medical and Biological Sciences:
|16||Master in Translation|
|17||Master in Middle Eastern Studies|
|18||Master in Leadership|
|19||Master in Physics|
|20||Master in Intercultural Communication and Literature|
|21||Master in Conflict Resolution|
|22||Master in Strategic Planning and Fundraising|
Higher Diploma in Dentistry:
|To Inquire About Tuition Fees, Click Here|
For more information about the policies and admission requirements, please click here.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Thursday 29/06/2021.
- The (Admission Card) for PhD, Master or Higher Diploma or Specialization degrees can be obtained through:
- Financial Department at the university main campus, Jenin.
- University campus in Ramallah, Abu Qash, Near Al-Rayhan neighborhood.
- University Office in Haifa.
- University Office in Rahat.
- University Office in Majdal Shams.
- PALPAY Service.
» The Admission Card fee for Master’s degree or Higher diploma or Specialization is ( $150 USD ) non-refundable.
» The Admission Card fee for Ph.D degrees is ( $200 USD ) non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- Each application is reviewed and studied by a specialized committee. This process requires time to study each application separately.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our Accredited Banks or through PALPAY Service then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
- The student should issue a student card through the office of student affairs in Jenin campus or through the office of admission and registration in Ramallah campus to obtain the university student card, the student must show his seat reservation first.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of graduate studies at 04-2418888 ext. (1471 or 1472) or at 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (PGSaaup.edu) or to contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out and submit the AAUP Application Form.
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- Copy of the ID (local applicants) or a copy of the passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a duly certified copy.
- Recent personal photo (2 pictures).
- Original or Legalized copies of Academic Certificate and Transcript. ( certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- Two letters of recommendation either academic or professional.
- A motivation written and signed by the applicant. ( one to three pages )
- Original experience certificate (English) if found.
- A sealed transcript from the undergraduate university (Transcripts from foreign universities must be legalized and accredited by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research).
- For PhD in Business applicants, please click here for additional required documents and more details.
- The deadline to apply for admission to the specialties in which seats are still available, on Monday, 16/09/2021.
- Except Residency Program in Orthodontics where its deadline is Thursday 26/08/2021.
- Except Ph.D. in Business Program where its deadline is Monday 15/11/2021.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final status of the application.
- Applicant for a Graduate Program may be subject to a written or an oral interview.
- Applicants in Graduate Programs may be asked to study some remedial courses.
- classes begin on Sunday 10/10/2021 for all Graduate Studies programs.
- Except Residency Program in Orthodontics where classes begin in the program ( Tuesday 21/09/2021 ).
- Except Ph.D. in Business Program where classes begin in the program ( Expected 12/2021 ).